Wednesday, June 27, 2007

audiozue

i've been looking for an itunes related widget for my blog since i started it, and finally came across audiozue today, which i was pretty excited about. however, i've just embedded the code, and, after playing a couple songs, so far all three tracks have incorrect album artwork. worse than that, my first track, with artwork that should look like this

displays some hokey country singer looking guy's ugly mug, and i don't wanna see it. my second try got the band right (wrong album) but doesn't have any existing link in itunes.
is this thing worth the hour i've put into figuring out and embedding it, or will it just get all my music wrong all the time? i might just have to go with the plainest looking tracklist, and save my obsessive compulsive heart from breaking.

3 comments:

Brody Harper said...

That thing looks really cool, but I can't get it to work on my blog....

this little sonic iceberg said...

do you have the new blogger? you have to download audiozue bug, then copy the code, then enter an html field in layout (a new one), then paste. then all sorts of weird things happen, so good luck

Brody Harper said...

I have wordpress and i don't think it works with it. I like it though... i'll just look at yours